Michelle Dubreuil is an intuitive space clearer of the body, mind and spirit.
She trained as a life coach with Martha Beck and uses unique techniques that are heart opening and life affirming directing clients to find each their North Star.
She is also a BARE certified life coach which is a program that addresses the issues of young girls and women who want to care for their bodies, look and feel great and who desire to blossom in their personal lives.
Michelle fuses her coaching practice into her movement coaching sessions called Biodanza which is weekly group dance sessions created to help you become more in the body compass and less in the head space. In the Biodanza space, we are set free to feel all the feels and to move organically as we need. The body doesn't lie and Michelle will help you discover what your body is trying to tell you.
Other energetic modalities assist Michelle in creating a brilliant wellness space. She is a Master Reiki (Usui & Metta™) Practitioner and Teacher, a certified hypnotherapist which is an amazing addition to coaching sessions, a certified QiGong teacher offering 4 different Qigong forms to clients online or in person.
Again, movement is medicine and Michelle can life dance you if you desire!
Michelle has been featured on radio shows and podcasts, and has taught both internationally and nationally in the USA, including at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY.
She loves traveling having lived all around beloved Africa for 14 years, is fluent in French having been a teacher here and abroad for 32 years and grooves on audio books, superb music of all genres and dancing, of course. She loves hanging with her family and dog.
• IBF School of South Africa Johannesburg 2007
• IBF Didacta Certified by founder Rolando Araneda Toro 2010
• Children & Families/A.Balbi Toro
• Voice & Percussion/S. Cruz
• Biodanza for Organizations /Liliana Viotti
• Biodanza Clinica 1/Mirta
• Article in Conscious Dancer Magazine among others
• featured in Marcelo Toro's Around the World in 80 days Biodanza journey
•Dance New England Camp
•Interfusion Festival DC
•NYC Barefoot Boogies
• South African Encounters
• Biodanza Congress Holland
• San Francisco School modules, supervisions and monograph supervisor
• Omega Institute Family Week, Rhinebeck, NY