Personal Development Program
slated to begin September 2018
Studying in a school of Biodanza is first and foremost an act of personal development.
The first 14 months are weekend modules each focused on deepening one's experiences in life through movement and reflection. The second 14 months are the methodological part of the program if you so wish to continue to become a facilitator in the Biodanza system.
All weekends will take place in ENGLISH!
Criteria for Admission
Teacher Training & Development Course
• A minimum of 50 hours of Biodanza-classes or workshops count
• Be part of a regular weekly Biodanza group
• A letter explaining the reasons why you want to take the training
• A personal interview with the Director of the School in person or Skype
Note to incoming students of the school who have already had some weekends elsewhere: If you are more than two years out of your previous school(s), you will be asked to join the ECSB-MD/DC as a full and permanent student repeating weekends at a discounted price. For the continuity of the program and the cohesion of our monthly marathons/weekends, your attendance will be necessary and beneficial for all school participants including your own integrative growth process. You are also required to supply the ECSB-MD/DC with written documentation signed by your previous Director as to which weekends you have completed.
Rights of a Certified IBF Biodanza Teacher
• Use the name “Biodanza- Rolando Toro System” and its logo
• Teach Biodanza classes anywhere in the world
• Create private Biodanza centers or institutes to teach weekly classes and workshops
• Teach classes and workshops in private and public institutions
What not to do?
•mix Biodanza with other modalities
•choose your own music and dances
IBF Personal Development Curriculum
An approved IBF Biodanza school ensures that the weekend didactic facilitators have the right qualifications to teach the various weekends. Michelle Dubreuil Macek will be one of the teachers and Director of the School. In addition, national and international IBF didactic teachers will be invited. In that way, you will benefit from a vast network of teachers and knowledge, and you will experience several different teachers and their personal ways of facilitating. There will be different teachers every year.
Overview of Full 3 year course